Find Text/ Double Click Text in Chrome

Hi All

I’ve built a proof of concept process in Chrome and am having issues FINDing and DOUBLE CLICK’ing text. I’ve got an OCR process working but I’m not getting a higher enough success rate.

I get the following Workflow Exception:
"
Source: Double Click Text
Exception Type: NotImplementedException
"
I’ve just tried the text find/ double click in IE and it works fine.

Is there a known issue with text FIND/ CLICK processes in Chrome ( I do have the Chrome extension installed.)

Cheers

Selecting from drop down box

Hi,
Works for IE not for Chrome hmm :thinking:
Do you mind trying Chrome Extension Troubleshooting guide.

Experiencing the same “Click Text” problem with Mozilla. Changed it to “Click” after it.

Exception Type: NotImplementedException.

:frowning:

In my case, whilst it did turn out that my Chrome settings weren’t optimized for UIPATH, changing them didn’t fix the issue.
It turned out that the text field I was attempting to find/ click must have had some rendering issue. I opted to find an alternative text field which did read fine and to offset click from there.

All part of the learning curve. :wink:

@james.davies I get the same error with Chrome on a VM, but it affects anything when I select set mouse position. Did you ever solve the issue?

@ddpadil I get the same error above with Chrome developing on the VM where the UI elements are accessible, but it affects anything when I select set mouse position. I went through the trouble shooting guide, any other suggestions?

What was your solution?

I’m having the same problem with finde text position, click text and double click text on Google Chrome