Lets say i have a data table on a webpage
I need to check if the data in the Channel column is less than or greater than 1 channel so may questions are
- do i use data scraping or get text activity to extract data from the table?
- how do i check if the data is greater than
- how to write the if condition if it is greater than “1 channel”
- Scrape the Data [Whole Table or the particular cell of the Table]
- String Manipulation [extracting number from the scraped value]
- Validation [using the comparison operators (<, >, <=, >= etc.)]
To Scrape the Data
Suppose, strText is a string variable that contains the value of the particular cell i.e. 2 Channel
We need to get the number from this string. It can be done as follows
Convert the number from the above step to integer and compare it
Please refer this xaml
ScrapeManipulateValidate.xaml (10.5 KB)
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.