Fetching the URL,UserName,Password from Excel Limited only need to get n No.of records

Hi Team,
I Have tried few data available in excel I call that values using variables and I do certain Process

Example: in my excel file I have the URL, UserName, Password (2 Records Available)

I call that excel file to throw try-catch Activity and then using the Activity For each row in that again using try-catch activity I am searching for “Start Date” and "End Date " and then Records are save in one location.
In for each row Activity --> open browser–> if condition to open my 1st URL in excel file.
so i am using if condition i can able to read the values from my excel only two values only here ?

if condition true execute the 1st part and continuously execute the second part too in my XAML file

But Know I need to do the same action for plenty of times like 50,60 times?

in my, Excel file I have nearly 70 records for URL, UN, PD too but I can able to execute the 1st two records and fetch the details too?

so what about the remaining one how can I do rest of the process in my XAML file itself?

Any idea for this scenario

Thanks and Regards
RaviDevaraj

Your logic may be not up to mark because im doing same thing for my work and just completed 1000 records successfully