Failed to install package (run on orchestrator)

We have an issue with the picture below.

The things I have tried, but the problem still persists, are as follows

• We downloaded the package from the pop-up and installed it, but the same error still occurs.

Thank you

@Wirit_Panrit

1. Looks like the firewalls are blocking the downloads…please check them
  2. The packages which you want are to be placed in C:\Users<Username>\.nuget\packages this location manually…You can get the packages from your dev and copy them to the prod/robot system

cheers

1. The packages which you want are to be placed in C:\Users<Username>\.nuget\packages this location manually…You can get the packages from your dev and copy them to the prod/robot system

Could you please provide me with more details or clarify ?

@Wirit_Panrit

The robots will download the packages to the above provided location.

As a workaround for the download not happening …you can copy the required packages from the machine where you developed the bot and copy to the target bot system int he sme location…

say you developer on machine x with user p then go to that machine and go to the location provided above and copy the packages from there and now goto the robot machine say y and then open same packages location and paste the copied packages…so that no download is needed

Hope this helps

cheers

Hi @Wirit_Panrit ,

Maybe also check if the Packages are present in the Orchestrator Libraries. If not, try adding them there and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

How to recheck Orchestrator Libraries

We have many folders as shown in the picture below , and I don’t know which one to paste my package into
and my package is

1. system.text.regularexpressions.4.3.1.nupkg
  2. UiPath.intelligentocr.activities.6.6.0…nupkg
  3. UiPath.pdf.activities.3.11.0.nupkg

By the way
in my path C:\Users\RPA_04\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\Packages
we add my package is

1. system.text.regularexpressions.4.3.1.nupkg
  2. UiPath.intelligentocr.activities.6.6.0…nupkg
  3. UiPath.pdf.activities.3.11.0.nupkg
    but an issue has occurred.

@Wirit_Panrit

These are the folders you have to copy from the dev systems to the target robot system

1. system.text.regularexpressions
  2. UiPath.intelligentocr.activities
  3. UiPath.pdf.activities

Not the .nupkg files…you will find the folders with these names copy them to the target system

Cheers

hese are the folders you have to copy from the dev systems to the target robot system

1. system.text.regularexpressions
  2. UiPath.intelligentocr.activities
  3. UiPath.pdf.activities

It doesn’t work that show pop up as shown below the Script

• Process: LO004_Verify_BL_Document
  • Process Version: 1.0.5-alpha.1
  • Environment:
  • Robot: rpa_06-unattended
  • Account: rpa_06
  • Machine name: CL-SRVPRO-ROB02
  • Info: Failed to install package ‘LO004_Verify_BL_Document.1.0.5-alpha.1’

UiPath.CoreIpc.RemoteException: Failed to install package ‘LO004_Verify_BL_Document.1.0.5-alpha.1’ —> UiPath.CoreIpc.RemoteException: Failed to download package ‘UiPath.PDF.Activities.3.11.0’ from 'https://pkgs.dev.azure.com/uipath/5b98d55c-1b14-4a03-893f-7a59746f1246/_packaging/1c781268-d43d-45ab-9dfc-0151a1c740b7/nuget/v3/flat2/uipath.pdf.activities/3.11.0/uipath.pdf.activities.3.11.0.nupkg’.
The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (s83vsblobprodsu6weus72.blob.core.windows.net:443)
The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.
Failed to download package ‘System.Text.RegularExpressions.4.3.1’ from 'https://pkgs.dev.azure.com/uipath/5b98d55c-1b14-4a03-893f-7a59746f1246/_packaging/1c781268-d43d-45ab-9dfc-0151a1c740b7/nuget/v3/flat2/system.text.regularexpressions/4.3.1/system.text.regularexpressions.4.3.1.nupkg’.
The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (w2vvsblobprodsu6weus6.blob.core.windows.net:443)
Failed to download package ‘UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.6.6.0’ from 'https://pkgs.dev.azure.com/uipath/5b98d55c-1b14-4a03-893f-7a59746f1246/_packaging/1c781268-d43d-45ab-9dfc-0151a1c740b7/nuget/v3/flat2/uipath.intelligentocr.activities/6.6.0/uipath.intelligentocr.activities.6.6.0.nupkg’.
The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found. (s8svsblobprodsu6weus51.blob.core.windows.net:443)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Service.Core.ProjectInstaller.InstallCore(InstallProjectCommand installCommand)
at UiPath.Service.Core.NetWindowsProjectInstaller.InstallCore(InstallProjectCommand installCommand)
at UiPath.Service.Core.ProjectInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.Service.Core.ProjectInstaller.Install(InstallProjectCommand installCommand)
at UiPath.Service.Core.PackageService.InstallProcess(PublishedProcess process, ImpersonableIdentity identity, IRobot robot, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Job.InstallPackage(ImpersonableIdentity identity, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Job.PrepareForExecution(ImpersonableIdentity identity, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Job.UiPath.Service.Core.IExecutorEvents.ExecutorAvailable(ImpersonableIdentity identity, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutorProxy.OnExecutorAvailableAsync(Object sender, AvailableEventArgs args)
at UiPath.Service.Core.ExecutorService.Available(AvailableMessage availableMessage)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func`2 exceptionHandler)

• Start Time: 4/28/2023, 12:07:55 PM
  • End Time: 4/28/2023, 12:08:27 PM

Input Values: null

Output Values: null

• Has Recording: false

@Wirit_Panrit

Can you open the folders you copied and see if the versions are same?

Also i favaiable please copy your project files also or the packages also from the same folder I see even they are missing

Cheers

@Wirit_Panrit ,

As I am re-checking the image it seems that the packages that are in Red, Need not be included separately.

Did you happen to check what happens if the Packages in Red are removed ?

1 Like

I am attempting to remove and downgrade packages in Red, but unfortunately, it is not functioning as intended.

Would it be possible for you to provide remote assistance to help us resolve this issue?

@Wirit_Panrit ,

Could you explain a bit more on what is happening after you delete ? Is there anything not available or provides errors ?

Could you maybe share the workflow here ?

If we move and downgrade packages in Red that will another package to be RED
that means blue to red.