Please follow the below approach to find the root cause of the issue :
- Go to Windows -> Run -> Type in “Inetmgr”
- Expand Sites -> Select the Orchestrator website -> Right Click on it and click on “Explore”
- Now look for web.config file, and make the following changes as explained below.
- Set the CustomErrors mode to = “Off” as shown in the screenshot below. (Make sure it’s capital “O” and small “f”)
5. Set the httpErrors errorMode = "Detailed" as shown in the screenshot below.
After making changes in the web.config file and save it.
6. Again open the previous opened IIS. Restart the Website.
Restarting the website ensures that the changes take effect.
- Now browse the page and share the screenshot of the browser window.