Fail to open browser activity

Uipath studio install and started with browser activity FIRST time it opened browser SECOND time it is not opening the browser [I TRIED WITH ALL BROWSERS] got Error saying that INVALID ACCESS TO MEMORY LOCATIONUipath

Please can anybody help me out, from last one month to till date am getting same Error

Hi,

Hope you have added the Uipath extensions in the browser. Also you don’t have a very slow internet connection.
Try to change the Wait for ready property to None or Complete and then run the program.

The error is due to the 32 bit applications enabled to false in the IIS app pool @Vikram_Raja

But I’m not sure that is the issue for you now

I did all what you have specified in , i checked in UIPATH extension error check
i saying like this…

19.7.0+Branch.master.Sha.8c253d13718eed5c7db27daef6facd1fe1b0d067

Source: Open Browser

Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {EA5E2583-0D30-48BE-9EDB-47B2235ACD10} failed due to the following error: 800703e6 Invalid access to memory location. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800703E6).

Exception Type: System.BadImageFormatException

RemoteException wrapping System.BadImageFormatException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {EA5E2583-0D30-48BE-9EDB-47B2235ACD10} failed due to the following error: 800703e6 Invalid access to memory location. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800703E6).
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)