Open browser activity issue

Hi…I am using open browser activity and on pressing the Run button i am getting below error.Please help!!!

Source: Open Browser

Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {EA5E2583-0D30-48BE-9EDB-47B2235ACD10} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {EA5E2583-0D30-48BE-9EDB-47B2235ACD10} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Try changing the browser you are trying to open

I tried with all browsers…but same error m getting

Can you try again updating the open browser package…

Here is some information about the error: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/201191/you-receive-a-0x80040154-class-not-registered-error-message-when-you-r

still the problem is not resolved…
my system has windows 10 and its a x64 based PC

If possible,Can you attach the workflow you have

Solved …by deleting the .nuget folder and reinstalled

1 Like

thank you so much for your help

1 Like

Hi,
Could you please let me know, how you reinstalled it. I have deleted the .nugget folder under the user account. But still we are facing the issue.

Thanks in advance,
Anju

i uninstalled it through add/remove programs…

Hi Sweety
I am having the same problem. Did you manage to solve this?

Yes… please uninstall UIPath …remove the nugget folder too …then try again installing …

1 Like

HI Anju,

I am also facing same issue
could please help .

I tired removing uipath and nuget folder

Regards
Sravan