Facing issue in Level 3: Calculate Client Security Hash

Hi,

I am new to Uipath and i am trying to learn and understand the REFramework. But iam stuck in this assignment for a very long time. The issue started when converting the transaction item type from queueitem to datarow in get transaction data. I guess i did change the type for all. The error message first said “Trigger-less transition ‘T1’ of state …” but now i am not getting that error too, just blue exclamation mark saying “one or more child process has issue”. I hovered and checked all the places were the blue exclamation is present but no error is getting displayed. . Below is the screenshot

Checked get transaction data no exclamation in the workflow.
It might be a silly issue but i really don’t know were i am going wrong.
Help!!

@Reshma_rookie,

In which state, it is showing that exclamation blue mark. Please check all states where you used transactionItem change data type to DataRow. And also check in variables and arguments.

Have you changed in setTransactionData workflow also ?

1. In which state, it is showing that exclamation blue mark.
    I am getting it in get transaction data state and process transaction state

2. Please check all states where you used transactionItem change data type to DataRow.
    I checked and i have changed the type in both arguments and variables

3. Have you changed in setTransactionData workflow also ?
    I couldn’t find any setTransactionData workflow. Did you mean setTransactionStatus workflow?
    For setTransactionStatus, i have left it as queueitem only coz i read Set Transaction Status takes only queueItem.

@Reshma_rookie,

At least comment that part in setTransactionStatus where transactionItem is there and this workflow is under Process Transaction State.

But I don’t know why it is showing error in GetTransactionData and once check in catch section also