Extracting data from readmore option in a loop

Thank you , its working fine and my doubt is we cant get the headings in one column and read more details in another column ?

hello @DivyaT

Great :slight_smile:

What do you mean ? Give me some more details I didnt get you

I mean , refer below image the sentence before read more option in each line is not possible to put in one column and the relevant data inside read more option in another column?
and how did you use scraping in this could you explain .

hello @DivyaT

Did you see my workflow thoroughly ? I hope you have gone through my Code and understand the logic and the method first.

So First check the selector Our Extract Structured Data Activity has and what i did was tried different combination of selectors to get our required data.

Selectors store the attributes of a graphical user interface element and its parents, in the shape of an XML fragment inshort they are eyes.

As you can see in the screenshot(in our Extract Structured Data Activity) i have indicated the data after Read More so it’ll only get data which is after the read more and not the data which you have mentioned in the above screenshot

Do you want that data first(The one mentioned in Screenshot) and this corresponding data in to second column and so on ??

@vickydas yes i want that data also.

yeah I had gone through workflow,but before i have did same procedure but struck in getting only one value.

Thanks lot.

without the headings how will get to know this code is for this code,hence i want that data in column.

Hi @DivyaT

I guess I was late to reply but I noticed some activity in this thread so decided to chime in. I ran my code again on the URL you provided and it ran without any issues, also ‘Column0’ is the default column name given when headers are not supplied while scraping data.

I urge you to go through the foundation course again (no offence intended) so that you can get a better hold on how to edit data definition and how to iterate through a page source etc.,

By the way, I have also included the results file in the Test.zip that I uploaded and that is the result I get after the code is run. It gives the Main category as well as the sub categories after you click on read more option.

@vickydas your solution is great buddy, works well I ran that too.

Regards :slight_smile:

@Raghavendraprasad

Am not finding zip file in this.

@DivyaT

Ok, Thank you for the quick response.

Hi @vickydas,

No i didnt!

Hello @DivyaT
Check this Workflow Scraping.zip (33.9 KB)

I have checked , u have missed this data after running workflow also am not able to get it.

yeah, am working on it.Thanks a lot.

I hope, Without work on any flows and without analyzing flows no one will post in forum , and am not working in uipath , I just want to learn new things thats why I have posted , may you got my point.