Read Link From Excel, Write To Excel

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to pull certain information by searching the links in Excel in the web browser. But if there is no information I want on the page that opens, the system gives an error and stops. What can be the way to continue when there is no information on the page, can you help?

I am newby for Uıpath. :))

Hi @Emre_Toy

after entering the url place an check app state activity and indicate the text you wanted to extract.
If the text is appeared then give the get text activities and further steps in target appears section and if the text doen’t appears then just leave the target does not appear section as blank so that it goes to the next url and the process continues.

Regards

I will try to do that :slight_smile: thank yo so much

1 Like

ı am trying to fill this empy places but ı am still could not do that :((

Hi @Emre_Toy

please run the bot in debug mode and check whether any data is being extracted or not?

or else

if it’s not an sensitive data please share with me I will give you the output

Regards

Hello ı cant share the data because of ı am newby, could you download from wetransfer :frowning:

Hi @Emre_Toy

Can you please share the URL to download.

Regards

Link is, WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

ı am trying to add these two data.

Thank you so much this is very important for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Emre_Toy

459,795 in home & kitchen is not visible to me can you please send me the full page photo and please highlight where it being there in that page.

Regards

1 Like

Do you think is this possible :slight_smile:

Hi @Emre_Toy

Working on your process give me 5mins

Regards

ı can give you every minute :)) Do you give private lesson ??

Hi @Emre_Toy

Please check below attached xaml
Sequence1.xaml (68.1 KB)

Regards

It looks like this…

Is this ?

Hi @Emre_Toy

Please update the packages to the latest versions and keep the runtime rule as lowest as applicable.

Please check whether you have below highlighted packages or not?

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Emre_Toy

If you find the solution please do mark as solution to close the loop.

Regards

just one more question what is dt1 or dt2 ? and then everything perfect :slight_smile:

Hi @Emre_Toy

I have just gave the data table names as dt1 and dt2 for my reference. You can change the names as per the standards.

I have used the read range activity and gave the dt1 as the data table variable for the first read range activity so the dt1 stores the entire data present in excel and after that I have used the clear data table activity and because of that activity the data will be cleared from dt1 and then only the headers will be left for dt1 variable. So, for the for each (iteration row by row)process I need an entire data from an excel so for that reason I have used another read range activity and gave the output of that activity as the dt2.

Hope it helps!!

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.