Extract text from images

Hi all , i want to extract the text from image using Microsoft computer vision how should i do that.
download g0f81

am i need any API & any keys to get Microsoft computer vision!

Help me out to do this

2 Likes

Hi @naveen19

Check this

How can I extract data from handwritten scanned image

Thanks
Ashwin.S

2 Likes

but i want to use microsoft vision scope this is the requirement!

1 Like

this solution not working

1 Like

Hi @naveen19

Check this post

Microsoft Vision Scope

Thanks
Ashwin.S

2 Likes

Hi @naveen19

I see you want to exctract data using Microsoft vision. My question did you already used microsoft vision to extract data ?My perception was if you can extract manually the data using Microsoft Vision we can automate that using UIPATH Studio is that make sense?

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

hi @pattyricarte , still now am not used microsoft vision for data extracting , when i search to extract the data from handwritten images in uipath forum they mentioned to use microsoft vision , so that only am asking!

Thanks!

Hi @naveen19

This might be helpful to you.Use this link as your reference. and if you had any issue just reach out and i will help.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

hi @AshwinS2 i tired using Microsoft vision getting error as like this how to solve this!

i passed right serive URl & subscription key too!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Naveen,

Greetings…

Did you check with both the api key which is provided in Microsoft Computer Vision.
Check your account is still valid or expired. As here my trial pack has expired so please check.if your account expires you may get this error

Thanks…

1 Like

Hey Naveen,

Did you tried ? Got resolved?

Thanks…

Just checked my trail got expired:( even when it was valid though it was throwed the same issue :frowning:

Hey .
Thanks for your response… I am sure that it will work with correct api and service url please check properly.
Thanks…

1 Like

thanks @Snehamayi_Sneha let me create a new login& get u back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

Ok…Try using the serviceUrl as “https://westcentralus.api.cognitive.microsoft.com”

Thanks,
Sneha

1 Like

Changed as u said but still error as attached![Annotation%202019-07-30%20185236|690x414]

Hey Naveen,

Just try to save your image in any drive like “D” and try to give the path.

The issue is related to image path.

Thanks…
Sneha

1 Like

Did you tried giving different path?

It will work please check your image path properly save it in different place and try it.

Thanks

1 Like

Tried as you said still facing the exception :frowning:

Hey,

As i remembered i think you have created a new account and activated the computer vision and giving correct service url and api key right?

Can you give me the service url? This error shouldnot come if you give everything correct.No luck… Lets check again

Then put the string in output “Text”

Can you give the screenshot of your computer vision in Microsoft azure.just want to check