Extract DataTable from Web Page

Hello Friends, (@loginerror, @rkelchuri, @Ninett_Panfir, @Rammohan91, @balupad14, @MAHESH1, @vvaidya ),
I need to extract a datatable from a webpage and I only manage to extract it in a single column.

Is it possible to extract all the data in multiple columns with the corrisponding names?

Thank you so much,
Camilla.

Hi CamiCat - Yes, you can extract other data, you will have option to Extract Correlated Data option on the Extract screen window where you can select the corresponding data you need.

1 Like

CamiCat,

Please see index value of each grid cell data… in the selector… that will enable you to get right values from your data grid.

Give a try or please paste your selector for a single cell.

1 Like

Can you please help me a little bit more?
Thank you so much,
Camilla :slight_smile:

Please increase TableCol=1 TableRow=1. These two variables can increase and get the required cell data.
Please put this selector in loop and increase TableCol=‘variable1’ and you can get required values from data grid.

1 Like

Hi @CamiCat,

Here I have attached the sample which is equivalent. Please show me the tag details with UiExplorer.

Grid.zip (102.6 KB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello @balupad14,
thank you so much for your help.
I’ll reconnect to the Customer network and share the table.
Thank you so much,
Camilla :slight_smile:

Ok . I will wait.

One more thing. I have seen you last topic that to clear the data of excel. I was so late to see it. It is easy to clear by custom activity. If you are not convince , I can able to create a custom activity for you. Actually the thread was closed. That is y . I have mentioned it here.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like