Extract data from a drop down list

Hi i want to extract data from a drop down list and i’ve watched videos about this topic but in every video,they use get attribute activity and it’s properties they have element of the target.
but i don’t have it
i’m stuck. Can you help me about extracting data from a drop down list or how i can solve this problem?

Try using select item activity
this will give you items from drop down menu

check out this vedio
Regards,

Hi @Mkary

Check out this blog and thread

Drop Down Menus in UiPath (Find Children & Select Item) – andersjensenorg.

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Mkary

If you want to select a particular item then suggest to use Select Item activity, but you need to careful that the option exactly matches the same in the option

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

no, not a particular item i want to extract all of them to a file(like excel) There are about 100 items.

i want to extract all of the data to a file (like excel) not select it. and there are over 100 items

Hi @Mkary

Check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Hi @Mkary ,
Have you tried “select Item” activity ?
eg in UiPath forum

regards,

I tried but it didn’t extract all of the value. It has extracted just two of them

I tried but it didn’t extract all of the value. It has extracted just two of them. I need all of them

Can you share your link or your screen?

You join the site by registering, the link may not work. but this is my screen;

and the outcome is just like that, it extracted just one of them;

Also i tried table extraction it also failed because it extracted by 26.00, but it had to print it by 99.00.15, so it only got half of it.

yes i tried but i dont understand how i extract all of the value using select item

Hi @Mkary ,
You can use this step

find children to get List UI element
in for each element to get attribute

see more

regards,

You don’t use Select Item. People aren’t paying attention to what your question is.

If you want to get all the options from a pulldown, then use the Find Children classic activity.

I realized that when i use ui explorer, it doenst’ see all the options in the drop down list, it just see the selected item i guess that’s why it extracts just the one item. how can i fix it?