Do we have any activity to retrieve or export assets created in Jira?
If u r having cloud setup then try with integration services
If it’s on Prem then I felt this thread was more detailed on Jira connection with UiPath
You can try with API as well with below steps
- Get the Jira API token: You will need to create an API token for your Jira account by going to your Jira profile settings and generating a new token.
- Install the Jira Activities package: In UiPath Studio, go to Manage Packages and search for the “Jira Activities” package. Install the package in your project.
- Create a new Jira API connection: Use the “Jira Scope” activity to create a new Jira API connection. Provide the Jira URL, username, and API token to establish the connection.
- Use Jira activities to extract data: Once the connection is established, you can use the Jira activities to extract the required data. For example, you can use the “Get Issues” activity to retrieve all the issues from a particular project or use the “Search Issues” activity to search for specific issues based on criteria.
- Process the data: Once you have retrieved the data, you can process it further in UiPath Studio as required.
@Palaniyappan : Thank you for sharing.
I am unable to find any UiPath activity to retrieve stored assets.
@Cristian_Negulescu : have you come across this problem statement?
Well I think there is no direct activity on this
I feel like the data can be still obtained by API