External Database connection via UIPATH

I could connect to the oracle database successfully using the “connect” activity and configuring User DSN via UI Path. But as it is user specific, if I have to move robot to prod environment then I will have to re-configure it on the prod machine. Thus, I am looking at the file option where I can easily copy it from development environment to prod environment.
Therefore I tried to configure File DSN using connect activity via UIPath. But when I am trying to execute the robot or use “Test Connection” on connection wizard, I am getting below error:
06:59:32.8690 Error {“message”:" : ERROR [NA000] [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error\r\nERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver’s SQLSetConnectAttr failed\r\nERROR [01000] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver doesn’t support the version of ODBC behavior that the application requested (see SQLSetEnvAttr).",“timeStamp”:“2016-11-07T06:59:32.8749225+01:00”,“level”:“Error”,“windowsIdentity”:“CORP\s8apuq”,“processName”:“DbConnection”,“fileName”:“Main”}

What can be the reason for the above error? How can it be resolved?
Or is there any way to use User DSN or system DSN from registry into production box?

can anyone please reply to above question?

Hi Team,

I am also facing same problem. Could you please suggest.

Regards
Venkat

Hi All, am also facing the same issue and help would be really appreciated please.

I am facing the same issue. Was anyone ever able to help?