원격 데스크탑 Extention과 RemoteRuntime을 원격 데스크탑에 설치 했는데도 "통신오류"라고 뜨네요

원격 데스크탑 Extention과 RemoteRuntime을 원격 데스크탑에 설치 했는데도 "통신오류"라고 뜨네요.
Docs를 보면서 하라는 것 다 해봤지만 도저히 원격 데스크탑을 인식하지 못하네요.
혹시 원격 데스크탑(RDP, Remote Desktop)이 잘 연결 되신분이 있나요?
해결 방법좀 알려주세요. 오늘 하루종일 해결하려고 노력해봤지만 도저히 답이 없네요…

Hi @bomoon1234,

Can you post a screenshot of your error message please?
Does it look similar to any of the error messages in this post?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes it is simillar problem. I can take picture in later time today.
I have installed uipathruntime.exe in my rdp machine using uipathruntime.msi. As well as I matched version of package and runtime.exe on rdp machine. I have install wht uipath documents instructed. However, Uipath can not recognize the rdp machine.
I have no clue what is problem…

This is my version information of runtime.exe

I have connection problem with rdp and uipath.

I installed runtime.exe using installer in my rdp.

I really appreciate if you sove this problem.

Thanks.

this is my installed package version and maybe problem is this.

Anyone can hlep me out with this?

Hi @bomoon1234,

The folder %localappdata%\UiPath\UiPath.Common<version> is the folder where the Extensions installers reside on the Community Edition of Studio.

On your Remote Desktop machine, what versions exist in these two directories?
%ProgramFiles%\UiPath\RemoteRuntime\packages\uipath
%ProgramFiles(x86)%\UiPath\RemoteRuntime\packages\uipath

If you are seeing both folders populated with various versions, it might make sense to remove all of the Remote Runtimes that show up in the Windows Add and Remove Programs window and then reinstall the Remote Runtime again.

Also, with the Remote Runtime installer that you used - can you check and see if Windows Security is blocking this file? It could prevent a proper installation if the file is not unblocked.

If none of the above help, try copying all versions of the UiPath dependencies that you have on your machine to the Remote Desktop machine.
From your machine: %userprofile%.nuget\packages\uipath
To the Remote Desktop machine: %ProgramFiles%\UiPath\RemoteRuntime\packages\uipath

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.