Execution Error - Invoke Method

Main.xaml (6.6 MB)
project.json (1.7 KB)

Hi everyone!

I built a webscraper a few months ago to help scrape travel information into an Excel doc. It’s been working just fine for the last few months, however it randomly just stopped working and I don’t recall making any changes. I was hoping someone could take a look to see what might be going wrong. I’ve attached the Main project file, the json file, and a screenshot of the error message.

The project works in a few stages. The first stage is for flight information. After scaping the data I have a few sequences that insert blank columns into specific parts of the data table. Then the data is written into my Excel file.

Stage 2 repeats the same process except this time it’s for train information instead of flights. After scraping the data I need I use the same exact process to add a few blank columns into the new train datatable so that when it’s appended into the Excel file all of the data from the two different datatables lines up properly.

This worked perfectly fine for a long time. Now, I receive in error in stage 2 when it reaches the part where it needs to add empty columns into the train datatable (See attached screenshot for error message).

I’m confused why this error is now occurring when I’ve changed nothing. Also, I don’t see why I would be getting this error message in stage 2 when I use an identical sequence earlier in stage 1 and it works just fine.

Hope I’ve provided enough detail. If you need any other info just let me know. Thank you in advance for any help!!

EDIT: I was recently prompted to update UiPath on my computer. After the update I needed to allow the UiPath Chrome extension access to the browser once again. It was shortly after these updates that I began getting the error message. Aside from the update no other changes were made that I’m aware of.

Hi,

For now, can you check content of the datatable at Locals panel when error occurs in debug mode?
If the datatable has 4 or less columns, the error will occurs. Next check difference from what you expect.

Regards,

1 Like

@tmcwade12

As per error looks like you want to move a column to position 4…but the datatable does not have 4 columns at all

please check how many are present…if you are extracting data check if the table on web has changed or if extraction is now ignoring any columns

cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.