Executing the SQL query and copying the data into Csv but facing error: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352

I am executing the SQL Query - “SELECT * FROM TableName” and it result shows more than 3.5Lacks rows.

Trying to copy the result data table into Excel/CSV/text file. Facing the below issue,

“Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352”

Please share ur thoughts !

Hi
welcome to uipath community
make sure that the writing datatable to the excel is done within EXCEL APPLICATION SCOPE activity
so the sequence be like
–EXECUTE QUERY with sql and get the output with a datatable variable
–EXCEL APPLICATION SCOPE
–inside this scope use WRITE RANGE activity where pass the datatable variable as input and ensure that ADD HEADERS property is enabled in the property panel of write range activity

that would work for sure
Cheers @IbraheemVardi

@IbraheemVardi, writing this much of data may hang your system. You can treat excel file as a database. I mean you can use sql queries for excel file.

Also as @Palaniyappan suggested, you can try with Excel Application Scope as well.

#HappyRobotics

Hi @IbraheemVardi,

As mentioned @vikaskulhari, it happens Writing more data into the excel .

Write limited records (10,000 at a time) in to the excel with Linq Skip & Take. Repeat till it reaches the DataTable rows count.

Thanks.!
Ramprasad

Kindly have a view on this

@IbraheemVardi @Ramprasad @vikaskulhari
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan ,

Thank you for the response !

I had tried flow, but facing the same issue - “An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352”

can you please suggest any other alternative solution.

Hi @Ramprasad ,

Thank you for your response !

Can you please share the xaml file to write limited records into excel and repeat the process till it reaches rows count.

Or share the basic logic to build the process.

Thanks in Advance !

Regards,
IbraheemVardi

Did you find any solution? if yes can you please share the logic or xaml file ?