Exchange Server Move mail fail

Hi,
I am trying to move a mail from one folder to other after processing using the ‘UiPath.Mail.Exchange.Activities.MoveMessageToFolder’. but it is showing error with inormation mentioned below:

An error has occured

Source: Newtonsoft.Json

Message: ISerializable type ‘Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestException’ does not have a valid constructor. To correctly implement ISerializable a constructor that takes SerializationInfo and StreamingContext parameters should be present. Path ‘Error’, line 1, position 2339.

Exception Type: JsonSerializationException

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: ISerializable type ‘Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestException’ does not have a valid constructor. To correctly implement ISerializable a constructor that takes SerializationInfo and StreamingContext parameters should be present. Path ‘Error’, line 1, position 2339.

Regards,
Nitesh.

Hi,
when I get an error like that it usually means that either, the server URI, the domain, the user password or the user account are not properly set up. I’d start checking the URI. The domain can sometimes be left blank it can be inferred from the user account.The user account and password should be straight forward (unless you are trying to access a shared mailbox).