Get Exchange Mail Messages

email
p_confirmed
exchange

Hello,

I´m having trouble using the Get Exchange Mail Messages Activity,

I always receive the following error message:

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: ISerializable type ‘Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceXmlDeserializationException’ does not have a valid constructor. To correctly implement ISerializable a constructor that takes SerializationInfo and StreamingContext parameters should be present. Path ‘Error’, line 1, position 1277.

I do not know where is the problem, Can someone help me?

Thanks,

I generally receive this error when I have updated my password due to password policy. COnfirm you are using the correct details

I have the same problem trying to send email with send exchange mail activity, but my credentials are correct. Any idea? Thank you!

What configuration are you using? Studio, Activities, Exchange version?

I’m having the same issues…

Here is the message from the clipboard:

An error has occured

Source: Newtonsoft.Json

Message: ISerializable type 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceLocalException' does not have a valid constructor. To correctly implement ISerializable a constructor that takes SerializationInfo and StreamingContext parameters should be present. Path 'Error', line 1, position 1242.

Exception Type: JsonSerializationException

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: ISerializable type 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceLocalException' does not have a valid constructor. To correctly implement ISerializable a constructor that takes SerializationInfo and StreamingContext parameters should be present. Path 'Error', line 1, position 1242.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateISerializable(JsonReader reader, JsonISerializableContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at UiPath.Shared.JsonParser.DeserializeObject[T](String jsonValue)
   at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<OnJobCompleted>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m trying to use the GETEXCHANGE mail message package BECAUSE The getOutlook mail message is limited in the elements (Sender, attachment etc) programmatically accessible …

But I have the same issue you all have … and no post with possible solutions (or at least possibile reasons for blocking issues like that) ?

thanks

Can you try again with the latest mail package (Gallery feed in Package Manager)
Also, make sure you properly set up all the properties inside the Get activity

removed and dowloaded again … No change. The Settings basically are correct because if i try to get programmatically (via C#) the service with same parameters everythings seems working …

The error says the the request made from the activity is incorent. Do you use Autodiscover? Can i see a printscreen of the activity with its properties set up by you?

Hi
Has anyone found out a solution for this?

I am getting the same exception when trying to read emails using “Get Exchange Mail Message” activity.

Hi,
does anyone find some clues on this issue ?

Regards,
Lino