Excel Issue in Parallel Activity

Hi,

I’m facing some issue regarding using excel scope the error is Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)). I have attached my workflow screenshot. I have all licensed of my application that im using. the one side of the workflow is working while running on second side it show the error in excel scope (Call was rejected by callee. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)))

Please let me know your suggestion.

Hello, first things first, please have a look here on the official documentation for theinvoke VBA there is a nice example at the end of the page. Also, I found this nice article that might help. Moreover is the VBA code the same in the both PTD and Macro3 files?

Yes the VBA Code is same for both but they are separate txt file

ok, I see you are invoking two separate methods “delrow” and “del” is the vba code for this commands the same ? Does the “del” method exist in the Macro3.txt VBA file ?

Yes del method exists in Macro3,txt and both the command are same but I’m invoking it separately so that there will no deadlock condition appear.

It might be a silly question, but, do you perform the macro operations on the same excel file ?

No there are two excel two separate location two separate macros.