(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) Source: Excel application scope

When i want to write some data from Datatable to a EXCEL (15mb, full of pivot and charts)

Some time the RPA can work, some time not, I do not know why.

Hope to help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

sorry i find why :frowning:

Good afternoon,

Can you tell me the reason?

Best Regards,

Miguel Pontes

I am facing the same issue.Can anyone please provide a solution for this?

sorry, did you solve this problem?
i got the error because my excel has the some pivot table, and i click [refresh the data when opening the file], the pivot table overlap another pivot table,
and i need to read lots of excls one by one, some of them, build by excel macro, that means the excels have full of blank cells, so excel scope can not finish reading data in right time.
and any when you open excel by hand, some time you can see the Error message, in fact when it appeared, uipath got the error too.

1 Like

I know this response is late but here is my experience for anyone who might encounter something similar in the near or distant future. Restarting the computer when this error appears seems to do the trick for me. Unfortunately, i am having to do this each time this error occurs. Hoping for a more permanent solution as this issue only started when i started playing around with .xlsm files.

This happens because the excel remains open, my suggestion is to open the task admin and close it from here.

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

在使用Excel Application Scope之前,使用kill Process(Target → ProcessName=“EXCEL.EXE”)

Can someone help with some concrete solution around it as my bot was working fine for 6 months but now having this type of issue.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Same thing is happening with me also.
My Bot was working fine but now getting the issue.
The exception is : Call was rejected by callee. (0x80010001 (RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)) at Source: Unhide - Booking Rates
For one of the sheet.
I am using Balareva to Unhide the sheet