Excel Automation with StudioX - Course Reflection

Learning, then reflection. It’s the peanut butter and jelly of personal growth. One without the other just doesn’t make sense.

In the replies section, share your experience with the Excel Automation in StudioX course with other learners. It will help you bring something internal—your learning—into the open. It’s useful because learning isn’t always easy, and it shouldn’t be. But you are not alone in this journey. There are thousands of learners who can support you!

Take advantage of this opportunity to get closure and to learn from other learners’ experiences.

Share with your community of learners what were the aha! moments and how will you apply what you learned to your work?

Dynamic range allocation would be a great topic.

I could have understood wrongly, I understand that by dynamic range allocation you mean what if there were 30 instead of 10, still the for-each is valid as it iterate through all the fields (or objects), if, for example, you wanted to check something first to see if a password needs to be added, or if one field had the value NULL for some reason, a nested if would suffice, maybe to continue through the iteration without altering that specific row or to stop the iteration completely depending on the location. If that doesn’t answer your question, please, elaborate.

The topic of pivot tables was interesting to me, I learned new functions and different ways to do these exercises.
I can apply this knowledge in my work project to do better automation with documents and processing data.
For now, I don’t have any questions but in the moment of practice, those will come.

Thanks for the great explanation.

Good explanation

Very useful course to automate tasks.

Hi! Thanks for this useful and well structured course. I learned how to use new functions. In practical course 2, I struggled a bit until I figured out how to correctly implement the data for “write cell”, but I succeeded. :slightly_smiling_face:

This course is highly understand how to manage the documents and interference through Xcel👍🏻

Really high quality material, the detail and thoughtfulness are top shelf, thank you!
And the narrator is perfect

Really nice tutorial, enjoyed the practice and learned a lot on the way! Can’t wait for the next journey!

Finally made it through this module. These is what I learned:

1. Using Switch activities
  2. Saving variables
  3. Mapping data value in the html editor

It would be useful when handling emails at work. Cheers everyone.

I wonder how automation jobs that connects to an email account are doing if shared with users via UiPath Assistant. Maybe a topic for learning on its own but a large part of building is the ability to share and reuse and I can’t see any references or explanations in the courses that connect with accounts about how others can share and reuse.

I am very excited to finally get to the end of this training! I absolutely enjoyed each module of the course. I could apply everything I learned in this course from my day to day work.
Some of the practice lessons were tricky as well as some misleading information in the robot path or the training workflow, but the conversations at the end of each module helped getting though the hurdles and I was able to successfully complete each nprojects.

Amazing course, keep it coming!!! yeahhhh