Excel Application Scope Is Not Create Excel File

Hi all,

In my workflow there are two excel application scope activity. One of them is create excel file in my Google Drive folder and work clearly. But other one is not create excel file. It is also create a file in a correct path but that is not .xlsx format.

There is also an interesting situation. My excel aplication scope activity that doesn’t work clearly is running in a for each row activity. While this activity creates excel file for some datatables, some does not.

here is my path:

Can you help me solve my problem?

Hi
I think the file path is not valid we need to check with that once
Before this excel application scope use a write line activity inside the ELSE part and mention the same input given to excel application scope here in writeline and let’s check what is the file path we get

Cheers @mazlumkacar

I did it but it is giving me true path.

This excel app scope, which is already in the activity for each row, works correctly for some tables. But for some reason it doesn’t work on some tours. It creates the file with the right name, but the correct path, but this file does not excel.

that is the file:

@Palaniyappan

And i have just noticed that it opens correctly when I type .xlsx at the end of this file’s name. But I already produce it in an excel application scope. Why not create it in xlsx format?

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Can I have a view on that writeline activity output in the output panel
Because I can see here in the third file there is no extension for excel as xlsx
Cheers @mazlumkacar

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

awesome
if we are using WORKBOOK activities and READ RANGE from it then we need to mention the file extension

Cheers @mazlumkacar

I don’t understand.

I am creating an excel file in a for each row activity. Why some of them excel files creating with .xlsx extension and some of them are not. If i write end of the path inside Excel Application Scope “.xlsx”, then i will get error some of datas. If i do not i will get errors again. What should i do?

@Palaniyappan

I solved it. When your path name contain “.” or “(” character, it is cannot create excel file.

1 Like

Awesome
@mazlumkacar

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.