Event viewer error

Hi, please let me know why this error wii come in event viewer ASAP

((Getting the below Error in the Event Viewer:

{“message”:"StartJob : mscorlib, \n System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.NotSupportedException: Robot already running for user xxxxxxx \r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.RobotProvider.TryTake(Guid robotKey, UserIdentity identity)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__10.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at UiPath.Service.Messages.MessageDispatcher.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()\r\n))

Thanks,
shaik azmal

Looks like UiRobot.exe (for user xxxxxxx) is already running on the server when the Job is executed from Orchestrator (for user xxxxxxx). Check your tray once.

Robot already running for user xxxxxxx \r\n

I usually get this error when I execute a process from studio and then I attempt to start a job on same machine under same user.

Thanks for the reply.Please give me solution how can I overcome this error.

Ex: If Robot1 is running and when the Robot2 time is scheduled to start,it wants to terminate robot1 and start executing Robot2. How can this be done?

Thanks,
shaik azmal

Can you tell how the Robot 1 is triggered? From the Orchestrator or from the server (either studio or from tray)?

The reason I’m asking this is because I have never seen this error when two Robots triggered from Orchestrator overlap. They usually go into Pending/Cancelling/Cancelled state (I may be wrong here). I’m not sure if this happens when a job is started manually from Orchestrator and not from scheduler.

1. If Robot 1 is manually executed from server and Robot 2 is executed from Orchestrator I don’t think you can stop Robot 1 from orchestrator, you can schedule on task scheduler to run below batch command before you execute Robot 2.

@echo off
     taskkill /im UiRobot.exe
     :exit

2. If both Robots are being executed from Orchestrator Scheduler, there is an option “Stop After” at the bottom of the schedule screen where you can terminate or cancel your robot after a specific duration which you may try.

1 Like

our both the robots are triggered from task scheduler. So, what will be the solution?

Thanks,
shaik azmal

#1 should work. Don’t use /f in the command it will stop the UiRobot service.

Thanks,
But where should I use that code in uipath