These are high level steps for this process:
- Extract data from input files to S3 for initial load.
- Remove duplicates from the data
- Update default values for the missing columns
- Perform data validations to identify inaccurate data
- Load the processed data to the Snowflake database via snowpipe.
- Monitor & track these operations using multiple uipath bots
- submit data to the uipath insights dashboard.
This use case involves integration with snowflake and uipath insights. This is a key focus area for UiPath as well as per their recent agreement with snowflake. Feel free to comment and provide your feedback.
Industry categories for this use case: Compliance, Information Technology and Services, Operations
Skill level required: Intermediate
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Insights, UiPath Orchestrator
Other applications that were used: Snowflake, Amazon S3, SNS, Kibana
Other resources: UiPath Announces Partnership with Snowflake | UiPath
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Minimize risk and ensure compliance in operations