Errors when running "write cell" activity in excel application scope

Hi Guys,

After updating Uipath excel package yesterday, the Write Cell activity is now different as it requires you to enter the workbook path. But when I entered the SAME path as the excel application scope, it throws me the error “Write cell : The process cannot access the file ‘C:\Users\Admin\Documents\UiPath\ProjectXXX\YYY.xlsx’ because it is being used by another process” How to solve this issue so I can do a write cell inside the Excel application scope? The previous version of write cell activity did not require you to input the workbook path.

Please see the screenshots showing 1) previous version of Write Cell Activity did not require input of workbook path and 2) The current version of Write Cell which is giving me errors in my project

Found the solution. The dfference is due to two different write cell activities available, one in Excel>write cell and the other in workbook>write cell

thank u.

Yes. Even i faced this issue. While inside Excel Application scope if used generic Write cell we get an exception. Replacing it with the write cell(Which doesn’t asks for path) solves the issue