Error while Publishing workflow

I am getting following ERROR while trying to publish workflow.
(Robot is connected to Orchestrator while I publish).

Error Desc :
Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue…

System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue… —> System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to process request. ‘The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue.’.
The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue… —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (413) The package size is too large. The feed owner may have to upgrade the MyGet subscription to resolve this issue…
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NuGet.RequestHelper.GetResponse()
at NuGet.HttpClient.GetResponse()
at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NuGet.PackageServer.EnsureSuccessfulResponse(HttpClient client, Nullable1 expectedStatusCode)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackageToServer(String apiKey, Func`1 packageStreamFactory, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at NuGet.PackageServer.PushPackage(String apiKey, IPackage package, Int64 packageSize, Int32 timeout, Boolean disableBuffering)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.Push(WorkflowProjectPackage pack, Int32 timeout)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.PackAndPublish(WorkflowProject project, Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Project.ProjectManager.Publish(Int32 timeoutMS)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Please do help me.

Hi Shubham,

What size is your project? Are you using Studio Community Edition and Orchestrator CE?
The maximum size of the project should be ~25MB.

3 Likes

@ovi the size is 104 kb .
yeah, studio is of CE and Orchestrator CE.and
am not able to any other trial workflow i made to try publishing…!!!

Hey, @ovi please give any solution for that ASAP.

I am not able to proceed…due to that error.
Thank u

Hi,

Please try to follow the steps in the post below:

Let me know if it helps.

1 Like

ok thnx, will let u know once i am done …!

@ovi

it worked, thank u. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand. What is MyGet and why do we need it? I checked myget.org but it doesn’t come free.

Hi, is this solution for community edition users? Users with the paid version also need to this? In the tutorials we were supposed to use https://academy2016.uipath.com/ for orchestrator but in your solutions its the demo website. Can anyone please explain?

Will it work if I have trial version of uipath?
I am using https://academy2016.uipath.com as my orchestrator.

I am telling u, what i can get is…deployments of our workflows needs a storage or a place so myGet is for that purpose.

To make feed and get API key , these are free.

yeah, it will work but after long time there are issues while publishing workflows regarding size of workflows and all so better is to use https://demo.uipath.com

The same problem with https://academy2016.uipath.com regardless of the package size. Even “Hello world” makes the error. I have to study Orchestrator training with https://demo.uipath.com, it works.

Thanks for the guidance here, I have the same problem completing the practices for Orchestrator v2016 using academy2016.uipath.com. I can only assume that Orchestrator will behave the same with demo.uipath.com, which is Orchestrator v2018.

The UiPath support help desk advised to either use demo.uipath.com or platform.uipath.com. I also started using demo… and this works fine.

I had multiple XAML files in a folder i copy pasted my workflow into a new project and it works fine… I Was able to publish

Hi
Do I need to have the license? I am using the free trial community edition of UI path RobotCreation
as while creating the robot getting the error

NO Available licenses : the number of new machine slots would exceed the total license count.

Earlier , I configured my machine with orchestrator using : academy2016.uipath.com site, currently trying with UiPath,
but facing the issue, screenshot attached

can please let me know,what should be the process.

This issue is resolved.

What was the pblm? Pls let us know

Hi ,
need to select the dev environment, for the issue i faced.

1 Like

Hi
Pls find the steps to publish and deploy a bot in orchestrator