Error While launching the Studio

Hi Everyone!
While launching the UiPathStudio getting ‘The installed versions of Studio and Robot do not match. Please restart your machine and try again.’ error. I have restarted laptop multiple time, however studio giving same error.

Thanks!

Hai @GBK… I think u r installing different versions of bot and studio
Download the both with same versions
You can download the latest installer from the platform.uipath.com Resources page.

@GBK If you already had installed Studio and Bot of the Previous Versions , I suggest you to Uninstall them and then Install the Latest Version.

Studio worked till Tuesday - Today morning when i try to open the studio, it is throwing this error message. I haven’t done any install/uninstall related to studio or uipath.

@GBK Can you Check in your Programs Panel List, If there are two Studios or installer’s available?
If there is no Multiple Studio List present, then Just Uninstall and check if it’s Still present in the Programs Panel, if it does not exist Install the Studio again, This Should Solve it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

did you solve it? I am also facing the same issue whenever ui path automatically updated to a new version.

Hi
did we try with stable version or you mean like you get this sporadically

@arijit1213

hi @Palaniyappan,
I am using stable version.

This may happen in case you use Comunity Edition and you installed Robot Service (UiPath.Service.Host.exe) manually.

Once CE is auto-updated to new version the Robot Service needs to be manually updated to the recent version.

Cheers

1 Like

hi @J0ska
can you please tell what can i do to overcome this error?

Note: This ONLY apply in case you have UiPath Robot service installed.

In such case you will need to re-install the service.
You could do it from command prompt:

cd C:\Users\your_user_id\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-20.4.3
UiPath.Service.Host.exe stop
UiPath.Service.Host.exe uninstall
UiPath.Service.Host.exe install
UiPath.Service.Host.exe start

Note: replace “your_user_id” and “app-20.4.3” according to your specific environment.

Cheers

@arijit1213 - Please open Uipath Robot → Orchestrator Settings → try to Disconnect and connect robot with Orchestrator.

If your issue still persist → please uninstall and install the uipath studio → it will work perfectly.

@GBK
the same issue i faced 7days ago at that time studio updated automatically and ui robot does not updated and throws mismatch error. Then i uninstall and reinstall ui path studio after that problem solved.
The same problem arise again yesterday. every time when ui path studio updates it throws the error.
How to fix it?