Error while connecting to orchestrator with browser

Hi,

I had to change the certificate in IIS.
I think I did something wrong because I can"t connect Orchestrator with browser anymore. : I get the message “La page n’est pas redirigée correctement”.

In the windows event log, i have this :
IDX20803: Unable to obtain configuration from: ‘[PII is hidden. For more details, see Bing]’.System.InvalidOperationException: IDX20803: Unable to obtain configuration from: ‘[PII is hidden. For more details, see Bing]’.
at async Task

I think Orchestrator is still working because I published a package from studio without error.

I think I have to configure something in IIS but what ?
Here is my application pool

Thanks for your help.

@Virginie_Duchet

It is issue regarding the certificate and its binding

Can you check the certificate you have give is in trusted root?

Add IIS_IUSR as well in the users along with the application pool

Also check in Web config the same url is present in redirect url

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thanks for your help. But problem is still there.
I changed my certificate because the first one was an auto-signed certificate. We have our own AC. So this certificate is recognized by our browsers.

When i connect with a browser, my url is redirected on this one :
https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/account/login?errorCode=UnknownError

This is why I think there is a problem with the application pool.

Not the better way but I install again orchestrator and it worked.
I only have to reactivate the licence. (My orchestrator was new so it was not a problem).

Although this is a little old, my guess is that the Certificate was not updated for the Identity Server.
This can be found within the appsettings.Production.json configuraton file for Identity.

If you do see this error you can enable some additional logging

To enable the logging of sensitive information such as certificate public keys or hidden PII (personally identifiable information), update the following setting in the Identity Server’s appsettings.Production.json file, within your existing AppSettings section:

JSON

"AppSettings": {
   "EnablePII": true
 },