Error orchestrator after instalation Sorry! An error occurred and the page will reload (#199)

after instalation of orchestrator i launch the site and this message is thrown

anyone knows the posible solution?

Try to use Google Chrome instead IE, in my case it helps me.

2 Likes

i use both

Thanks for your suggestion, this helps me as well.
I have same error in IE.

my case was error in the SSL certificate corrupted

Hey friend, how did you fixed the SSL Certificate? I’m facing the same error with not solution.

i have a problem with the properly instalation of the ssl, i use the tool provide for the ssl vendor and the problem was solved

can you solve the problem?

I used the self-signed certificate and it worked.

you installed the certicate in all vaults ?

I believe I did.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Hi @Islambadry

Could you try contacting our technical support?

Other than that, some clues below :slight_smile:
Please make sure the configuration is exactly the same as shown here:

Also, please make sure that navigating to http://localhost/ brings you to the default page of the ISS.

At last, one user found out that the problem was the ApplicationPoolUser which did not have access to the database. You can check for that too :slight_smile:

chech the event log there is the exact problem

Hi @loginerror

I have the same problem, my orchestrator is working well before I Uninstall it,

Afer reInstalling of the orchestrator i have this problem

My Localhost is working all of the prerequisites are checked
Thank you in advance

1 Like

for each launch I have these three logs in the event

I knew that I have a problem to access to database but I don’t abl to find the issue

Hello,
we started to receiving An error occurred and the page will reload (#199) error after updating the UiPath Orchestrator to version 19.4.
In event log we have found this 2 exceptions:
‘Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed. [CLIENT: ]’ - Source MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS
‘System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.’ - Source Orchestrator
Any idea what is the problem and possible solution?

Deleting the folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data

Thank You for your reply,
I have tried it, but it did not help in our case.
The Update of Orchestrator for some reason added new DB connection string with added parameter ‘User Instance’ set to True, changing it to False make the magic and solved this issue.
However, I would like to know, why did this happened and what the parameter ‘User Instance’ means.

1 Like

I faced the same error. It had happened due to server certificate renewal. We had to enable automatic rebinding in the certificates page, bind the certificate again to the orchestrator site and then reboot iis.