Error UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

Hello, i got stuck as i get UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException
i try to click a box or set text but i fould itu i really need you help
i really appreciate it

here i attach my error :

Hi @rizkigumai

Have you check the selector is correct using Uiexplorer

@rizkigumai
sometimes applications will add some random generated parts to the selector. It looks that this is the case in your scenario as well:
grafik

have a look on 80 vs 855

here we would suggest to go for a further analysis and check:

• is 855 constant or changing
  • can it be generalized by eg using wildcard *
  • can are more reliable selector be found by usingother/additonal selector descriptors

i comparet it with my other select item can be works and it’s totaly same but when i used it again it doesn’t
here is what the situation :

HI @ppr i’m a beginner at this so what should i do next ?
here is what the situation look likes :

the full error :

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
[1]

Search failed at selector tag:
[1]

The closest matches found are:
[93%]
[82%]
[71%]
[67%]
[67%]
[65%]
[64%]
[59%]
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

not all clear on what you want to show. It looks like that a particular dropdown is to automate.
For this we would recommend to start with:

• select item activity

After indicating the dropdown just run the bot several times. In case of failure try too use the repair selector option

in case of Selectors are new to you maybe you can check out some dedicated lessons within the uipath academy related to this topic

it’s worked when use repair @ppr
and last question when i close the browser the repair selector option become is not validate anymore
any suggest ?