Error: Not Found when trying to publish


#1

When I try to publish my project I get an error saying

"Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Not Found"

But it doesn’t say what was not found. Any idea how I can figure this out?

System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Not Found —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Not Found

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —


#2

have a look at this thread!


#3

That thread didn’t help. Their issue was they had a component that had validation errors even though it wasn’t being called. I seem to be missing a component or something.


#4

The issue had something to do with my Exception Screenshots folder. I deleted everything in there and it complied successfully after that. Don’t know why.


#5

Sorry for the late reply to this topic, but i feel this error needs more attention.

I’ve just had the same problem, where the solution was the same (deleting some temp folders that stores data during runs and is normaly deleted at the end)

I’ve been trying to recreate the issue but have been unable to do so, so i’m not sure it’s related but the files and folders was named by the users email xxx.xxx@xxx.com

It’s really frustrating to try to troubleshoot this issue when the error message just says “Error: not found”… :sob:


#6

I got this error just now, and identified it as being associated with the project.json file. What happened was my activity package was not in sync with our robots (for whatever reason, I had a later version even though the latest in the gallery was older), so I updated the version to the one in the gallery, then received the “Not Found” error while publishing. I then deleted the version of the activity package from the dependencies that I had updated in the project.json file, and then the publish worked and added the correct version to the dependencies.

I hope that helps someone out there.

Regards.