Error: Invoke VBA: Programmatic access to Visual Basic Project is not trusted

Hello!

I tried to import a macro from excel in the project to add filters to my columns, but it gives me this error:

error

I mention that i checked the Trust access to the VBA project object model, under Macro Settings in Options.

Please help me :frowning:. Thank you!

9 Likes

@CristinaAlina have a Look in this

Then Focus on the settings from the Excel Activity e.g Excel Application scope Macros enablement

5 Likes

Hmm…fine
If this setting is enabled that would work for sure
Kindly restart once the uipath studio and excel application as well and try once

1. Open a blank workbook on MS Excel
  2. Got to File >> Options
  3. Click on Trust Center >> Trust Center Settings

1. Click on Macro Settings >> Check ‘Trust Access to the VBA project object model’ (under Developer Macro Settings)

Cheers @

20 Likes

Ok…i restart the laptop to be sure… and it doesn’t give me that error anymore, but it gives me another one:

error2

What am i doing wrong? :sweat:

Fine
Kindly have a view in this thread

Make sure that the invoke VBA is kept inside a excel application scope and and file is with extension xlsm

Cheers @CristinaAlina

1 Like

Thank you, @Palaniyappan but i discovered what was the problem. The name of method in my invoke VBA it wasn’t corresponding to the name of Macro that i created :smiley:, and the command for selecting the cells in Macro it wasn’t correct.
I made the corrections in the Macro, and to the activity as well and it worked :blush:

Cheers @Palaniyappan

Great
Cheers @CristinaAlina

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.