Error: ESend Exchange Mail Message: The Autodiscover service couldn't be located

Hi,
I have deployed my bot into prod server, till yesterday everything working fine. i am getting error Send Exchange Mail Message: The Autodiscover service couldn’t be located.
i am using uipath community edition and office 2013 in server.

Hi @Jnana_Pradeep_Dorepalli ,

I faced the same error when I was working on one of the automation, below are the actions I took and it worked for me

1. update the mail.activities package to new stable version (i used :- UiPath.Mail.Activities": “[1.12.3]”)

2. Make sure the Exchange server version is “Exchange2013_SP”. (Attaching below screenshot)
    Screenshot (9)

3. Increase the timeout of the activities,

4. Re try the exchange server activity for more than 1 time.

By taking these steps, i was able to fix my exchange server issue. Do try it out

Hi,

Are we using the following exchange server URL “https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx” if not please use and try.

If still not working please check your password expired sometimes if password expired you can recieve this exception saying auto discovery failed. If that is the case and your generic credentials please chnge the password and set expiry to never to resolve this issue permanently. Thanks.