Error:-Bulk Add Queue Items: Operation returned an invalid status code 'BadRequest'

Hello, I am adding data from excel to queue.
I had first read the data from datatable and then using bulk add queue items, passing the data to queue, But i am getting below error and exception:
I had tried using UiAssistant too, but still got same error :expressionless:

20.4.1-beta.22

Message: Type ‘Microsoft.Rest.HttpRequestMessageWrapper’ cannot be serialized. Consider marking it with the DataContractAttribute attribute, and marking all of its members you want serialized with the DataMemberAttribute attribute. If the type is a collection, consider marking it with the CollectionDataContractAttribute. See the Microsoft .NET Framework documentation for other supported types.

Exception Type: System.Runtime.Serialization.InvalidDataContractException

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.Serialization.InvalidDataContractException: Type ‘Microsoft.Rest.HttpRequestMessageWrapper’ cannot be serialized. Consider marking it with the DataContractAttribute attribute, and marking all of its members you want serialized with the DataMemberAttribute attribute. If the type is a collection, consider marking it with the CollectionDataContractAttribute. See the Microsoft .NET Framework documentation for other supported types.
at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.CompletedEventHandler.OnStage2Complete(IAsyncResult lastResult, WorkflowApplication instance, Boolean isStillSync)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EventFrame(IAsyncResult result)

Please help anyone

@uipath please support

@rajat_dhammi - have you tried adding individual rows via - add queue item activity?
pls do a for each row activity and pass row to add queue item and check the data available in queue.

in your datatable - what kind of data stored? is it a normal data type like strings/text or any blob/clob data?

If you are using special character in your column name remove it