Erro Filter data table

Good afternoon

I need help using filter data table.

In the case I need to read the “Atualizado” Sheet and in the “D” column, I need to filter the one with “Atualizar ficha Andamento” and after that filter take the information from column “B” and put it in a string type variable to be able to get information of the system.

And another point is that I need to get information from the “Atualizado” sheet in column “D” everything that is “Postponing” and take all the information from column “I” until the end and put it on the “Acompanhamento ficha Andamento Conge” sheet

When I use the filter data table, it displays the error below.

What did you put in the filter activity?

Did you actually typed that value or did copy and paste? See if the quotes are ok and maybe delete the value and retype.

@bcorrea

Perform the copy and paste test and no data right, both with the error “Column type is not supported”

Since you seem to be getting a validation error and not exception at runtime, then it must be those quotes or the way those values were entered on there…

Good Morning,

Please, Could you see what I’m doing wrong?Teste.xaml (13.7 KB)

@LucasSilva Check if the Validation Error is present in this Workflow :
Teste.xaml (13.7 KB)

If present , then there might be a Bug, So Delete the Existing Filter Datatable Activity and try using a new Filter Datatable Activity.

If Still Error is Present, Update your System.Activities Package and Check

@LucasSilva
I checked with removing the filter table activity reconfiguring on a new one. then it works. So I can agree to @supermanPunch suggestion

2 Likes

@supermanPunch This workflow has no validation error.
however, when I create a new activity, the error appears again. I have already updated the package and re-installed the system, but the error always appears.

perform the test on another computer and it is working, or the problem is on that computer I am using.

@LucasSilva Have you Restarted the System and Checked?

yes, but the error continues

@LucasSilva Which Version of Studio are you using ?

@supermanPunch image

Good Morning,

Does this error below know the reason?

1 Like

please note that you have your system in brazilian portuguese so your error messages are like so and most people wont understand what those errors are… in this case, looks like you have a problem with your project.json file and easier would be to delete it and create a new one by opening the main.xaml instead in Studio.

2 Likes

@bcorrea
Thank you, I will focus on this language issue.

I will check on the file error

1 Like

@LucasSilva
Did you manage to solve your mistake? I have the same problem.

I haven’t been able to solve this problem yet