Entering Data in SAP error

Hi All,

I am trying to extract data from a form in Excel to SAP.
When entering the data in SAP… i use the “type into” activity.
However, there is enter key automatically added to the steps after the text is being typed into the SAP field. Is this a norm issue?

I cannot see the Enter activity in my workflow and i did not add in after the type into activity.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

Have you enabled the simulate type property buddy @minthodology
if so disable it and enable the sendwindowmessage property in the type into activity
and try @minthodology
Cheers

Hi,

I did not enable the simulate type. i tried enable the send windowmessage but it didnt work.

@minthodology

Could you please show me screenshot of your Type Into activity and its properties.

hi i got the error message:

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Cannot use UI_CONTROL_API on this UI node. Please use UI_HARDWARE_EVENTS method. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot use UI_CONTROL_API on this UI node. Please use UI_HARDWARE_EVENTS method.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.WriteText(String text, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.WriteText(String text, InputMethod method)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)