Enter in a Cloud and for each project, download file, and rename it

Hello,
I’m new to uipath, and I’m taking advantage of the forum to get suggestions and learn how to use this magical tool.

At the moment, I need to create a bot, which from a cloudweb, something like OneDrive, for each link, goes to take the .pdf file inside, and save it in a PC folder with another name.

Specifying that:

• The list of links (Customer Journey) is equivalent to the list of open projects, so it is not static and therefore could increase over time.

• To download the file (pdf) I have to click on the link of the project, enter the folder, and then click the specific “download” button.

• The file is downloaded with a generic name (“journey xx”) and must be renamed, with the name of the folder in which it is contained.

Do you have any idea how to make it?
I thought of:

• access the client (with authentication)
  • create a table, where the list of “links” is present.
  • x each link in the table, enter the environment, and click on file download.
  • then … rename file with the name of the link.

Can anyone help me?
I am autonomous in accessing the Cloud and authenticating myself.
I am autonomous with creating the DataTable. (Data Scraping)

I think I’m autonomous in the navigation in the cloud, so I download the file, but I don’t know how to associate the downloaded file with the correct name of the project.

Some screen:
1 - the list of projects, over time, they could increase.
then the bot will have to implement the new, and add them to the list of operations.
The file must be saved with the name of the links in the list below.

2 - Inside the project, there is a graphical diagram, and a direct download button.
(in the image, on the right)

3 - The files are downloaded with a generic name, with a progressive number.
(journey 1 … 2 … 10 … etc)
They will have to be renamed, with the project header name.

Can help me?

I have taken small steps forward…
This script works, but I have to correct two things.

• the script runs, but in the loop, it always downloads the same job.
    I don’t know how to do the operations for each row of the table.
    (for each project)

• I don’t know how to take the name, correct for saving, for each… (aaname?)

ForEachQuadiend - Copy.xaml (40,4 KB)

thanks… please. .

Hi @AaronMark

I think you are on the right track. You should on our Forum for:

• dynamic selectors (see for example here)
    (as well as good practice in making them; you can play around with the attributes of the selectors instead of using the css elements)

If you already use the For Each Row activity to loop over each row of the Data Table, you could use some data from these rows in your Click activity selectors to perform the click.

You can search our Forum for both situations (dynamically clicking each row and how to best construct selectors) to get plenty of examples :slight_smile:

Hi Loginerror,
I’m new on uipath, i need an help to write the code.
I read the guides, but I don’t know how to adapt to my work.

This scenario is a bit more complex, and thus it is not easy to directly create the project without access to the environment and seeing all selectors.

I would suggest you to browse the Forum to learn each necessary bit to perform this automation, as well as go over our Academy in general for useful knowledge.

I tried to download file from one drive but i am getting error. Can any one help me out

I have Microsoft Office 365 scope properties in tha above format