I am currently trying to reply to certain emails using the Reply Outlook mail activity. I am having trouble with the formatting. I am using an asset to store the body of the reply, initially I tried putting #'s in the asset text and using string.replace("#", vbnewline) the log message shows it formatted correctly, but when the actual email is sent, there are no new lines but the hashtags are removed.
Then I tried skipping the asset stage and actually writing the message into the body using environment.newline to seperate where I want the new lines to be, but that didn’t work either.
The email has come out like this both times:
Thanks for the help!