Dynamic Selector using DataTable rows

Hi,

I am attempting to iterate through rows in a data table that stores the names of Clients. These client names appear on a web page as clickable links.

I am trying to insert the Client Name variable into a selector like below:

Although once my process navigates to the webpage I just get an error message saying that the selector could not be found, even though my variable has stored the correct string.

The web-page is live and always changes so the Client Name links aren’t always in the same spot, so I figured the selector would be able to pinpoint the variable on the web-page.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Hi @dwalker

Check these ways

1. As per ur way of dealing with selctor approach there may be some attributes in selector which are changing apart from client name , please check it briefly by using UI explorer.

Or

1. Instead of using selector approach the best way according to me is use datatscrapping approach.

Like since is table so u can scrap the table along with link associated with each client name then iterate through client name and navigate to it’s corresponding url.

I think second approach would be good

Try that

Hope it helps

Regards

Nived N :robot:

Happy Automation :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.