Download version of my code from orchestrator

How to download the version of my code from orchestrator, I am using 21.10.1

Hi @Ajay_Chaudhari

Can you please elaborate on the requirement.

Thanks.

Hi @Ajay_Chaudhari,

Welcome to community.

In the Packages page, click View Versions . The Package Versions window is displayed.

Regards,
MY

@muhammedyuzuak Thanks for your reply, I am using Orchestrator 2021.10.1, I do see the package requirement under Process, but this section is empty and shows "
This package version contains no requirements.", what version do you see this. I remember we had in the 2019 version to download the packet, but not aware of 2021…

Thanks
Ajay C.

@suraj.setty Thanks, I wanted to download the older version of the package from Orchestrator 2021.10.1, we had in 2019 version to download the older version.

Thanks,
Ajay C

Download the package, it’ll have a .nupkg extension. Rename it to .zip (nupkg is really just a zip file). Then you can open it directly and I think the project files are in a folder named “lib” or something like that. You’ll find them.

Note that this only works for processes, it doesn’t work for libraries. Libraries have the code compiled into a DLL.

1 Like

Hi @suraj.setty,

This is actually from the uipath document. These are the package download steps for the version you are using. You can check the previously shared link.

1 Like

Hi @Ajay_Chaudhari

To download the Older Version of the package

Please Navigate to Package under tenants and click on view Versions and the download the required versions.

Thanks

2 Likes

@suraj.setty Thank you so much, i am able to download the older version now.

Thanks
Ajay C.

Please help to mark as the solution as it would be helpful for others with same issue.

How to mark solution in Uipath Forum - Random and other categories - UiPath Community Forum

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.