Doubts about license

Hello good afternoon!

Can I use the Community license to develop an automation project that will be presented to supervisors for the purchase of a corporate license?

1 Like

Hi @lucasferreira.lf00 yes of course you can use community license for the development.

1 Like

Hello @lucasferreira.lf00,

For sure, your POC is sure to be a hit. Go ahead! :star_struck:

You can use the licence Pro Trial too if you want to experiment with more robotic power and premium services. With a Pro Trial plan, you can try the extended platform capabilities that come with a paid Pro plan. Upgrading from Community to Pro Trial gives you access to additional licenses and premium services at the platform level. The evaluation period is limited to 60 days. After the trial expires, your organization is automatically downgraded back to the Community plan.

:point_right: Read more here: About licensing

Regards,

Bruna Bruno.

1 Like

Thanks for support @Tapan_Behera1 and @brunabruno !

Today the Community license meets the needs for the construction of this project, I was just in doubt if it could be used for this purpose without infringing anything.

But thank you so much for the tip and support!!!

You’re welcome @lucasferreira.lf00! We’re here to support you. :smiley:

Don’t forget to mark my answer or @Tapan_Behera1’s answer as a solution. In this way you help us to grow here in the UiPath Forum too.

Thank you!

Regards,

Bruna Bruno.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.