Document Understanding with multiple users

Hey,

I want to create a Document Understanding workflow which has multiple users, Like a person A gets Invoices, appoves it and send to Person B. Person B add a comment and after the approval of person B should create queue items for the next process. Does anybody know how to impliment it? All kinds of ideas are welcome.

Thanks & Regards

Hi @anit.michael

Please find the below approach.

1.Firstly when invoice is processed , “Create a Form Task Action” which contains all the required information, allows Person A receive invoice and approves it, you can have “Wait and Resume”, which resumes the Job until the “Form Action” is approved by Person A.

2.Once Person A approves it , again “Create a Form Task Action” for Person B , to fill the comment section, you can also mark the fields as mandatory based on the requirement. you can have “Wait and Resume”, which resumes the Job until the “Form Action” comments are added by Person B.

3.Once the Automation is Resumed , you can add the required items to the Queue.

You can have the Form Actions With different Titles or Names to avoid confusion for Person A and B.

Hope this Helps.
Thanks.

Thank you for replying @suraj.setty , Tbh I have not used action center before, but I have gone through the course once. Do I need to use the Orchestration Process template for this particular workflow? How exactly can i impliment this work flow?

Thanks & Regards

Hi @anit.michael

Yes, the Orchestration Process template is recommended and is the best practice to use, please find the below links on how to use Form task.

A complete Playlist on Action Center Task Creation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Thank you so much @suraj.setty I will check these out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

I would like to add some of the data from the invoice in my form, like the invoice number , date and the amount. I have extracted the invoice and the output is dataset, How can i get these specific values and add it to my form.?

Thanks & Regards

Hi @anit.michael

Please use datasetoutput.tables(0) and use a “For Each row” activity to loop through all the items in the table and “Assign” activity to save the values.

ex : To get Invoice Number use this in Assign activity in for each row

row(“invoice Number”).ToString and assign it to some variable.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.