a tiny question based on your webinar yesterday.
In the documentation about the toolbars here you identify five different types of toolbars.
- SAP System Toolbar
- SAP Application Toolbar
- SAP Special Toolbar
- SAP GridTable Toolbar (ALV-Grid)
- SAP Generic Object Services (GOS)
In my opinion we have three technical types of toolbars
- GuiToolbar with the class GuiToolbar
- GuiShell, SubType Toolbar, with the class GuiToolbarControl
- GuiShell, SubType GridView, with the class GuiGridView
I would make an assignment to your classification like this:
- SAP System Toolbar = GuiToolbar
- SAP Application Toolbar = GuiToolbar
- SAP Special Toolbar = GuiShell, Subtype Toolbar
- SAP GridTable Toolbar = GuiShell, Subtype GridView
- SAP GOS = GuiShell, Subtype Toolbar
Is my assumption correct and, if so, is my assignment correct?
Thanks and best regards