SAP Toolbar - Get Children

Hi,

I am trying to spy a button (See red area in screenshot) in a SAP window. However, when I try to spy it, I can only spy the whole toolbar (highlighted area).
I tried using the “Find Children” activity, but it didn’t work. Anyone has had experience with this type of issue?
You’ll find below the selector for the toolbar region:

<wnd app=‘saplogon.exe’ cls=‘SAP_FRONTEND_SESSION’ title=‘Créer commande d&apos;achat’ />
<sap id=‘shellcont/shell/shellcont[1]/shell[0]’ />
UiPath_SAP_Issue_GetChildren

Thanks!

Anyone has had experience with this type of issue?

With regard to SAP, yes - had plenty of issues that are similar to the one you described - especially when it comes to custom transactions. I ended up either sending hotkeys - if the required action is bound to one - or moving back and forth with tab and shift+tab. Less than ideal, but effective.

There one last resort, invoking a BAPI workflow, but that somewhat defies the idea of low-code or no-code in the first place: https://activities.uipath.com/docs/about-the-sap-bapi-activities-pack

Thank you @redlynx82 for your response. I would like to avoid using hotkeys as it would take quite a lot of tabs to get there. Have you ever tried using the get children function in SAP?

Thanks!
Ben