Dialog Box ,Input Dialog, Message box missing

Hi i am new bee in UiPath. I am trying to learn from Ui Tutorial, I have installed Comunity version 2016.2.6379 . I have checked everything, i read previous issues also, but i am unable to solve this issue
ANY IDEA HOW CAN I GET MESSAGE BOX ?

Hi,
Can you uncheck both "Filter Activity" and “Auto Update” checkbox and try installing.

Facing same issue earlier it was reflecting but now after reinstalling it get missed.What is the issue??Also why this is asking for registration again an again?

Bcz your running downloaded .exe every time.
please follow up this.
Got to %AppData\Local\UiPath\app-2016.2.6274.33252\UiPathStudio.exe and created a shortcut on desktop and launch from there.

That’s fine, but that pkg is still not reflecting.Like in system only credentials is available

Hi,
Please add this package in the %localappdata%\UiPath\app-2016.2.6246.34828\Packages folder.
Please follow up this.

And check update tab is there any package updates are available…

The problem still persists. May i know when the new UiPath Studio download file would be available, so that we can download fresh and then try it out. Request your help.

Hi,
Can you please go to manage packages and under updates tab if you see any packages then please update all and restart UiPath.

If above solution doesn’t work then here is the link to 2017 edition.

Happy Automation. :slight_smile:

Hi
When I click on the given link, i.e.
– link not available –

I am getting following error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

BlobNotFound

The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:db684479-0001-001f-7733-fa2027000000 Time:2017-07-11T10:49:34.2396949Z

@badita

@Lavinia :slight_smile: @Alessandro_Muresan

I also get the same error. Could you please help, how can i successfully install UiPath Studio. thx

Thanks for sharing the link. It worked fine and I got the required activities.