Device Id already activated

Hello guys, firstly i installed trial version for understand how uipath works and do some processes. After trial expired i delete all related information about uipath on my laptop and installed uipath community but i got an error “Device Id already activated” can someone help me?

Hello there,

!!! You cannot go back to Community Edition after activating a license key on a machine. It contravenes with CE terms and conditions. After you have once activated a device with a license code in the past you cannot use the free edition on the same device. After code activation, the device ID remains registered in the system and it does not allow you to go back and activate CE.

In special situations where the above should be approved (going to Community after using a trial or license key) you will need to reach out to support and give details on your request and also provide the device ID of the machine. If the request is approved, support will release the device ID from the system and it will be possible to activate CE.