Desktop recording problem

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with recording of the application for administrating CRM system. Ui Explorer doesn’t communicate with this application at all. Even click image activity is not working.
Java is installed. Other applications and windows explorer are communicating. Problem is with this specific app. Link of the video is below.

Maybe anyone faced this issue before?
Thanks
Roza

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Is3oEFSIBZexX7ervj9nuZGAcJ8zqBe2

Hi,
Try with image activities and it will solve the issue, click f3 and you can have region to select.
Let us know what was the result.
Regards,
Pavan H

Hi Pavan,

Even image activities are not working. The application doesn’t respond to anything I have tried. :frowning:
Is there kind of applications that are not communicating with UiPath? Or this problem can be solved?

Thanks,
Roza

Hi,
My thought wold be what ever you can see, can be automated if no selectors then with image activites, because, image activity does not depend on anything other than the image in the screen.

Let us know if this info helps you.

Regards,
Pavan H

I found out. Was stupid issue. So, problem was that this application has sensitive data and need communicate with admin mode. So I run my studio with admin rights and it started to work.

Solved :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Roza

1 Like

Hey,
Now I faced with another problem, After indicating (attaching) the app it is not attaching while I am debugging it. Can be again problem in rights of the application? Even for image activity it stops in Attach activity.
Open Application activity also doesn’t work. Without attach also doesn’t work.
Any advice?

Thanks
Roza

Hi,
you can try with activate activity, and then use the click image or you can try with start process and then use image activities.
Let us know if this helps.
Regards,
Pavan H