Date Picker has same dates, need advice

Hi all, i have an issue with picking a date on the calendar. Unfortunately date picker is not a scroll down selection and also i cant type the date on selection bar as well. to input date data you have to manually click to day on calendar (yes, month and year are scroll down selection so they are fine but not date). first problem is duplicate dates, on calendar at first row it has days from previous month and at last row it has days from upcoming month so for example selecting when selecting 30th of may it instead goes for other 30 from april( yes i set up a variable for selection). also the selection is not same size always i dont know if that would cause a problem so i am focusing on the duplicate days but I couldnt come up with a solution and like i said i need to pick from the calendar writing as a text is not working i tried it already. I uploaded an example of the calendar i am working with, any help is appreciated. thanks

Hi,

The following post might help you.

Regards,

1 Like

hello, as i was trying the advice i came across to this problem what could be the issue that i cant even write columnIndex ?

can you pin input format of date ?

Hi,

Which version of StudioX do you use? Can you try to create variable : colIndex using DataManager in advance?

Regards,

sorry for late reply, you can see my version attached. i couldnt create the variable :confused: